Val & Elena

When people think about a photo studio, the first image that pops into their head is usually that of a sexy model "making love to the camera" Austin Powers-style. That's why every time I ask people to model for me they say: "But I don't know how to do that."

So - meet Val & Elena, my flatmates, not professional models. Working with them was a pleasure and I think they're proof that you don't have to do something or be someone in front of the camera. You just have to enjoy yourself. And not take things too seriously - that's the photographer's job.


IMG_0037 (Large)

IMG_0022 (Large)

IMG_0103 (Large)        IMG_0092 (Large)

IMG_0106 (Large)

IMG_0213 (Large)

IMG_0210 (Large)           IMG_0191 (Large)

IMG_0149 (Large)

IMG_0109 (Large)

IMG_0292 (Large)           IMG_0285 (Large)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts